Sunday 9 November 2014

Find money in rubbish being dumped

For the last few years we are complimenting our income with money "found" in discarded items. The truth is what is being thrown away, with a little effort, adds to our pile of items that can be turned into cash. No, I am not suggesting rummaging through dustbins, but looking at a bigger picture and asking yourself: what can I recycle and bring in money? While my husband is delivering some items, collecting "rubbish", I sort it out, leaving "gems" to exchange them for money. In the UK you are required by law to possess a licence to discard rubbish and to get paid for scrapping, but providing you have a legitimate business, getting a permission is only a formality. If you think it is not worthwhile, just wait for a right opportunity. I will make some money in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment