Tuesday 4 November 2014

Consistency pays off!

It's been ages since I visited my blogs as I was busy doing other things. Things that bring money. Not huge amounts all at once, but consistently dropping a few pence here and there.
While the nation is slumped in front of the TV watching some more rubbish, I am working.
Do I see the results immediately? No, unfortunately not. It takes a lot of effort to start the momentum. Once you start, though, there is no stopping you.

Let's face it: you will not make a fortune within seconds or days. If you want to be rich, you need to plan, you need to have a vision of what you want and what you are prepared to give in return. There is nothing free in this world, so stop dreaming and get yourself moving.

There is nothing more encouraging than the notifications that come into your inbox telling you about a payment that is due to you. A few years back, I thought it was fiction, another marketing strategy to get clients and offer them false ideas. It's happening now to me. And it gives me this little push to do some more. To resist the temptation to watch another brainless program in favour of working.





No comments:

Post a Comment