Wednesday 5 November 2014

Go with the flow

Last month I received a notification of payment due. After a couple of days another notification landed in my inbox. I couldn't figure out the amount until I received an online statement. It gave me a kick to do more in the same field. If it works, why try to reinvent the wheel? Funny thing, when I mentioned this way of bringing money in to somebody from my team, I was faced with the statement: "There is too much competition." Competition is everywhere. You really have to be lucky to come up with something very unique that people are really hungry for. For most of the time, everyone is fighting to win the customers. Why you need to do it? Give the customers what they want, what they need. Don't expect them to be interested in e.g.basketball only because it's your favourite game. Listen to your customers and give them what they want, even if it's totally out of your comfort zone. I have a number of books on Kindle. The best sellers are not what I expected. But as soon as I discovered what people are after, I gave it to them. So go with the flow. Give your customers what they are asking for. Money will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment